Criteria for the AHECS Supporting Student/Graduate Employability Award
Who the Award is for AHECS member services.
Who we are seeking nominations from member services who can show effective development and implementation of an initiative with the ultimate aim of improving the student/graduate outcomes and learning gain.
Judges will be looking for:
- Positive outcomes/impact for stakeholders and/or HE careers and employability sector (including stakeholder feedback, eg quotes) (6 points)
- Effective use of data and student/graduate input (5 points)
- Demonstrable innovation in order to achieve better outcomes or make better use of resources (5 points)
- Establishing and sharing best practice to ensure high standards or service delivery to stakeholders (2 points)
- Effective collaboration and partnership, whether working within the group, service or across the sector (2 points)
CLICK BELOW FOR APPLICATION FORM