Criteria for the AHECS Research Informed Practice Award
Who the Award is for AHECS member services; AHECS Task Groups and collaborations between AHECS services.
Who we are seeking nominations from those contributing to the production and creation of new knowledge and insight that could be used to enhance the work of AHECS member services.
Research may cover:
- student career development
- student engagement, needs, preferences and behaviours
- graduate recruitment
- the regional/national/international graduate labour market. Examples may include:
- individual research with evidence showing how findings could be, or are, being applied to HE careers and employability work
- or service-driven practitioner research with application by individuals or teams.
Judges will be looking for qualitative and quantitative evidence against the criteria below:
- Positive outcomes/impact for stakeholders and/or HE careers and employability sector (including stakeholder feedback, eg quotes) (5 points)
- Demonstrable innovation in order to achieve better outcomes or make better use of resources (4 points)
- Evidence of robust methodology (4 points)
- Evidence of effective dissemination (4 points)
- Effective collaboration and partnership, whether working within the group, service or across the sector (3 points)
CLICK BELOW FOR APPLICATION FORM