AHECS Awards 2020 - AHECS Building Effective Partnerships Award
- Positive outcomes/impact for HE careers and/or stakeholders and employability sector (including stakeholder feedback, e.g. quotes) (5 points)Judges will be looking for qualitative and quantitative evidence against the criteria below:
- Effective collaboration and partnership, working within the group, service or across the sector (6 points)
- Raising the profile of higher education careers and employability professionals (2 points)
- Demonstrable evidence of creating value to the organisation and/or sector that extends beyond expected timescales, initial aims and objectives (5 points)
- Demonstrable innovation in order to achieve better outcomes or make better use of resources (2 points)
Criteria for the AHECS Building Effective Partnerships Award
Who the Award is for AHECS member services.
Who we are seeking nominations from those able to demonstrate effective collaboration with one or more organisations, with the ultimate aim of demonstrable benefits for the service’s stakeholders.
Judges will be looking for qualitative and quantitative evidence against the criteria below:
CLICK BELOW FOR APPLICATION FORM