Communities of Practice
Communities of Practice are defined as a group of people who share a concern or passion for something they do and want to learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.
We are keen to support members to come together to share, discuss and support each other in relation to practice areas of mutual interest. We see Communities of Practice (CoP) as an ideal mechanism to facilitate member engagement around shared challenges, problems, innovations and ideas.
CoPs will be completely autonomous and flexible in terms of topics worked on, time commitment and the process of engagement. The guidance note here provides more information on how to start a CoP. If you would like more information on CoP or to download the application to commence a CoP please click here.
Currently, the following CoP is in operation and all members are welcome to join any CoP
- Employer Engagement – Contact Christine Higgins – email@example.com
- LinkedIn Learning – Contact Deborah Seddon or Adette Ring – Seddon.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Social Media – Contact Aoife Stuart or Adel Coleman – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Psychometric Assessment – Contact Deirdre Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All things Data – Contact Marita Porter – email@example.com or Eimear Gallagher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare – Contact Niamh Mullen – email@example.com