Skip to main content
AHECS member services offer you:
- Easy access to third and fourth level students and graduates
- Advice on their institutes courses, graduate availability and recruitment procedures
- The opportunity to advertise your vacancies and all your other recruitment needs through individual Careers Services.
- A means to promote and raise your organisation’s profile on campus.
- Interview facilities on campus where possible.
- Local advice on when and where to hold presentations and assistance in publicising these events.
- Advice on issues associated with recruiting graduates: e.g. exemptions, employment trends, graduate salariesand timing recruitment.
- Opportunities to meet students through recruitment and careers fairs, company presentations and other activities.
- Advice on recruiting non-traditional and international students.
- An all year round commitment to meeting your needs.
- Advice on recruiting second or third year students on a summer of full year internship.
- We are happy to meet with you on campus or at your place of work to discuss all aspects of recruiting students and graduates. We have the local knowledge and can help you
promote your organisation and vacancies to the student body.